1. We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the perfect, preserved, verbally inspired Word of God in the King James Bible. God’s Word cannot be corrected or changed in any way. It is the only rule of our faith and practice, and it is effective in accomplishing God’s work and will. It is pure and it is truth.
2. We believe in the Godhead of the Bible, eternally three in one, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
3. We believe in the Deity of Christ, his virgin birth, holy sinless life, death on the cross for the sins of the world, bodily resurrection from the dead, exaltation to God’s right hand, and personal, premillennial return.
4. We believe all men are sinners and are guilty and in need of a Saviour for their redemption, and that God calls all men to repent.
5. We believe that men are born again through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ the Saviour. That when men call upon God in this manner, they become a child of God, eternally saved from Hell, and the Holy Ghost dwells within them to lead them in their walk with God. There is no work of man which can either save or keep saved the soul of man. The saving of man is entirely dependent upon the finished work of Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in the bodily resurrection of all; the saved to eternal glory with Christ, and the lost to eternal, conscious damnation in the Lake of Fire, or Hell.
7. We believe that all believers have been commissioned of God to send out the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ into their immediate area and all the world.